Monday, August 25, 2014

Senior Equine Care 101

I have been caring for senior equines for a number of years. I don't profess to know much but want to share what knowledge I have to make caring for your equine in his/her golden years a little bit easier. There is no right way to care for a senior equine and I am constantly learning through trial and error for each horse (as each equine is different in his/her health, abilities, and likes/dislikes).

Caring for a senior equine is a huge responsibility but the wisdom they provide is worth tenfold what I can do for them. I would love to hear your stories, research, and questions about your senior equine experiences/care. The  more we know about our equines in their golden years, the better we can improve their longevity.

No comments:

Post a Comment